JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey: Every company always tries to attract more customers and retain old customers. They provide customers best services and give them exciting offers and deals. JCPenney is also trying to be better than its competitors and gain customers. It has designed a customer feedback TalktoJcpenney Survey because it helps to understand what issues people are facing and what they should improve in their services and products.
About Talk to JCPenney Survey
TalkToJCpenney is an online customer satisfaction survey started for the customers of JCPenney. It is organized and managed by the JCPenney company. Here, people can share their JCPenney visit and shopping experience by entering the JCPenney Sweepstake and get a chance to win JCPenney $500 gift card.
JCP feedback survey helpful for both customers and the JCPenney company. It helps the company to know where they are lacking in providing quality service to their customers. So, it will be helpful for them to improve their services. Also, beneficial for the customers; they can share their feedback and can with rewards.
JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Talk to JCPenney|
|Survey Prize||Sweepstakes Entry|
|Sweepstakes Prize||$500 in JCPenney gift card|
|Survey Official Website||www.talktojcpenney.com|
|Entry Method||Online, Mail, Phone|
|Entry Limit||1 per month|
|Prize Limit||1 per month|
Talk to JCPenney Survey Terms & Conditions
Following are the terms and conditions which you need to fulfill to enter in the TalktoJCPenney customer satisfaction survey:
- You will need a valid purchase receipt from the JCPenney store.
- All the United States or Puerto Rico residents can take talk to the JCPenney survey.
- JCPenney employees and their family members can’t enter the Jcpenney survey.
- Your age must be 18 or above.
- The prize which you will win will be non-transferable on any other name.
- All expenses are the obligation of the winner.
TalkToJCPenney Customer Survey Requirements
To enter in the talk to JCPenney feedback survey, you will need the following things:
- A JCPenney store receipt.
- An internet-enabled device (Smartphone or PC or Laptop or Tablet.
- Basic knowledge of Spanish or English language.
- A valid email address.
Steps to Take JCPenney Survey on www.talktojcpenney.com
Following are the step-by-step guide for successful talk to JCPenney survey to get reward:
- Go to the official website of the Jcpenney customer feedback survey at www.talktojcpenney.com.
- Select a language from English and Spanish (Espanol).
- Now, enter 22 digits access code that is mentioned in your JCPenney purchase receipt.
- After that, click on the “Next” button to start the survey.
- Now, it will ask you some questions related to your JCPenney shopping experience, such as how was service, staff behavior, cleanness, product, etc.
- Answer all the questions honestly as per your personal experience in JCP.
- After answering all the questions and rate JCPenney service, you have to provide your personal information such as your full name, email address, and phone number.
- After entering details, click on the “Submit” button to complete the JCPenney survey.
- Then, you will see a section “Sweepstake” on the talktopenney office website; you can check here about your reward.
- If you win the survey, then you will receive a $500 JCPenney gift card.
JCPenney Contact Information
If you have any further questions or facing any issues in accessing the talktoJCPenney website or a problem in taking the survey, please call the JCPenney customer service center. Following are the contact details of JCPenney:
- JCPenney Head Office Phone Number: (972) 431-1000
- JCPenney Head Office Fax Number: (972) 431-1362
- JCPenney Head Office Address: 6501 Legacy Dr.Plano, TX75024
- JCPenney Customer Care Phone Number: 800-527-4403
J. C. Penney Company (trading as JCPenney) is a midscale American department store chain headquartered in 6501 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas, US. It offers conventional merchandise, large Fine Jewelry departments, The Salon by InStyle, and Sephora inside JCPenney.
JCPenney was started on April 14, 1902, in Kemmerer, Wyoming, the United States, by James Cash Penney and William Henry McManus. It has 689 locations in 49 U.S. states and Puerto Rico, in which more than 90 thousand employees are working.
JCPenney filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in May 2020. In September 2020, Brookfield Property Partners and Simon Property Group ready to purchase JCPenney for $800 million in cash and debt. After two months, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court approved the deal for the Southern District of Texas.
This is all about the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Online Survey at www.TalktoJcpenney.com. Here, we have shared everything related to talking to the JCPenney survey, such as what is talktojcpenney, rewards of Jcpenney survey, rules, and terms & conditions to enter into the Jcpenney customer feedback survey, how to take JCPenney $500 gift card survey, and more.
We hope you will like our article. It will be helpful for you to take the TalktoJcpenney feedback survey successfully. If you have any queries JCPenney Customer satisfaction survey, feel free to contact us through the comment.