Jcpenney Associate kiosk is an employee portal made by the JCPenney company for their employees. This Portal help the company to manage their employment life cycle completely from hire to retire. Even after retirement employee can access kiosk portal, there is an option “Former Associates” where they can view their Personal information, employee id, paystubs, payroll, W2, Jtime and other pay-related information. The JCP Employee Kiosk Portal can be accessed by the official site https://www.jcpassociates.com/.
J. C. Penney – The American Department store company
J. C. Penney Company, Inc., trading as JCPenney, is an American department store chain. It was founded on April 14, 1902, in Kemmerer, Wyoming, the U.S. by James Cash Penney. It has more than 840 locations in 49 U.S. states, and Puerto Rico which headquartered is in 6501 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas, U.S. Besides, JCP Associate Kiosk offers large Fine Jewelry departments, The Salon by InStyle, and Sephora inside JCPenney for selling conventional merchandise. It mostly stores are located in suburban shopping malls.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk Portal Guide
Associate kiosk is an online payroll and basic H.R. programming tool which helps companies to manage their employees pay related stuffs, their data and many more. It is specially designed for JCPenney company employees. Employee can check their paychecks, pay stubs, work schedule, benefits programs (such as insurance, medical, visual plans, 401k plan, etc.), training, working hours, W2 forms, Jtime, update personal information, etc. They can access the j.c. Penney associates login portal from anywhere and anytime with their employee id.
Registration on JCPenney Associates Kiosk
To access the jcpenney associate kiosk employee portal, you will need former kiosk username & password. Without these details, you can’t be able to access the portal because JCP Assoicate kiosk website is only for the registered employees. So, first, you have to create an account to get login credentials.
Did you don’t know the registration procedure? Don’t worry; we will help you to create your account on jcpenneykiosk employee login portal through this guide. For registration at JC Penney associates kiosk, you will be required some details and equipment. These areas following:
- Your Employee Id (which was provided by the J.C. Penny company ).
- Your Full Name and other personal details
- Your email id which will help you to recover your login credentials.
- A computer/laptop which internet at Kiosk office.
You can’t sign up from your house. This registration procedure only can be done from JC penney associate kiosk or your Penney office/workplace only using the company’s internet/WiFi. You can also ask your H.R. manager to provide account if you are facing issue in the registration process.
How to Register Online on JCPenney Associate Kiosk?
Signup at Associate Kiosk is a very easy process. If you don’t know how to register at JCPenney kiosk employee portal online, then follow our guide. Following is the step by step guide to register online on JC Penney associate kiosk:
- Open browser in your device which you usually preferred.
- Go to the official website of the JCPenney kiosk employee portal – www.jcpassociates.com.
- There you will see many options at the home page of the website, such as Associate Kiosk @ Home, Associate Recognition, Benefit contact information, Electronic W2 and Reissue, Wage and Job verification and many more.
- You have to click on the “Associate Kiosk @ Home” option. It will take you on the registration webpage.
- On that page, you will see the option “New user” that is for the create account.
- This option will be available when you access the website from your workplace or JC Penney company internet. You can’t signup from your home because the registration link will be disappeared.
- Click on the new user link.
- Then, a registration form will appear on your screen. You have to fill that form.
- You will be asked to enter your full name, dob, email id, employee id, joining date, etc.
- After entering all the details, click on the Next button and set a new password. Then, click on the “Create” button.
- In a few seconds, you will receive an email on your email id which you enter in sign up form. That email will have your username for login at jcpenney associates kiosk employee portal.
How to get access to the Former Associate kiosk at home?
To access JCP Associate kiosk at home, the main thing you need to know the URL of the website and reliable internet. Even you can access it from your home or anywhere in the world and anytime.
- Open website of the JC penney Associate. For that, type this link jcpassoicates.com in your browser URL bar.
- Many options are on the site; you have to select ‘Associate Kiosk @ Home’.
- It will take you on the new page that is JCP Associate kiosk at the home webpage.
Requirements for JCP Associate Kiosk Login
To log in at Penney Associate kiosk, you will need some information and equipment. Following things which you will require for login at j.c Penney kiosk:
- Your JC Penney associates kiosk username
- Your JCPenney kiosk password
- A device mobile/pc/tablet/laptop
- Reliable internet connection.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk – JTime JCP Kiosk
Follow the below steps to login at the JCPenney JTime employee portal:
- Visit the official website of the Former kiosk JTime employee login portal – www.jcpassociates.com from your preferred browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, internet explorer)
- On the homepage of the website, there will be many options. You have to click on the first one ‘JCP Kiosk @ Home”.
- After that, a new page will be opened on the new tab (JCPenney Information Security). That is kiosk portal login page.
- Now, Enter the User Name and passwords in the given places.
- After entering login details, click on the “Login” button.
- Here, you can check your employee ID, paystubs, jtime, paychecks, payhours, bonus, benefits programs, training, discount offers, employee benefits, absence leave, update personal information and more.
Complete Steps for Login at JCP Former Associate
Are you a former employee of the JCPenney company? If yes, then the best thing is that you also can access JCP kiosk portal but only up to 18 months after your termination date. Are you facing issue in log in? Are you trying to login from the above login procedure? If yes, then we know to want a mistake you are doing while logging. That process is for the presently working employee.
Follow below steps to log in as a former employee at JCPenney kiosk:
- Go to the JCPenney Associates official URL login (www.jcpassociates.com)
- Now click on the “Former Employee Kiosk” option which is under the Former Associates.
- If you are accessing from mobile; click on the former associate option, then a drop-down list will appear that will have “Former JCPenney Kiosk” option with other two options, such as former kiosk instructions and electronic W2 and Reissues. Click on that.
- Now you have to enter your user id, password, and select a language then click on Sign-In.
- You’ve successfully done associate kiosk login.
Instructions for Former Associate Kiosk Portal Logging in
User ID – This is your JCP Associate employee id of nine digits (you can use leading zeroes to ensure it is nine digits)
Password – Your pass will be eleven digits. In the following convention: JCP (Upper Case), birth month (two-digit), birth year (two-digit), and last four digits of SSN.
For Example: JCP03981451
This includes –
- “03” is the month you were born in
- “98” is the two-digit YEAR you were born in
- “1451” is the last four digits of your social security number
How to Reset Password on JCPenney Associate Kiosk?
Did you forget your Former Associate kiosk login password? Then, Following are the steps to recover/reset/change JCP associates kiosk @ Home password:
- Go to the JCPenney kiosk self-service password reset page.
- Enter your nine-digits employee Id and click on search.
- Answer your Security Questions that you set up at the time of registration/sign up at the jcp kiosk portal.
- If you didn’t Security Questions setup, then call on 1-800-870-1111 and follow the prompts two then 1.
- Then, click on the check answers button.
- After that, tick the ‘I agree’ box and click on the continue button to change password.
- Now, enter your new pass and click on the change password button.
- Come back on the jcpassociate kiosk login page and click on Associates Kiosk @ Home and login with a new password that you just created.
Benefits of Using JCPenney Associate Kiosk Employee Portal
There are many benefits of the jcpenney associate kiosk employee portal. Some of them are listed below:
- View Your Work Schedule Online: Employee can view their work schedule through jcpenney kiosk portal online anytime. And also request to make changes if there is any genuine issue.
- Sign Up for Electronic W-2 Forms: This Form are very importantto know the tax details. Usually, w-2 forms are filled up and submitted by the company/employer for tax payment from employee’s salary. But, all the staff of JCP Associates can access the w-2 form by using JCPenney Associate kiosk.
- Enrol for Benefits/plans on JCPenney Associates: JC penny provides some special benefits to its employees, such as health insurance, life insurance, Pension Plan, Medical & Dental Benefits, 401k plan, etc. These all things you can access from jcpenney, view all the details and also get the update using the portal.
- JCPenney Discount Card Activation: JC Penney company also provides the discount card to their employee which they can activate from www.jcpassociates.com online.
- Other benefits: Check pay stubs, payroll processing status, paychecks, jtime for permanent employees, online training videos, career opportunities, working hours, bonus, and many more.
Jcpenney Associate Kiosk Features
JC Penney Associate kiosk is an online payroll and H.R. management tool which provides several advantages to the JC penney employees. There are many features of the JC Penney kiosk. Some of them are as follows:
- Leave of Non-attendance
- Paycheck Stub
- My Calendar
- W-2/W-2C Forms
- Print Forms
How to get a print of a paystub?
Following is the guide to print your paystub copy from JCP associates kiosk:
- Login your JC Penney kiosk account.
- There will be an option of my money, click on that.
- Then, click on the ‘pay’ option.
- You will see all the paystubs checks, select which you want to print.
- Then, press ‘print’ button.
How to print a copy of W2?
You can view your W2 through jcpenneyassociate.com and print a copy of your W2. Do you want to know how to print? Then, follow the below steps:
- First of all, Do JCPenney Associate kiosk login @ Home account.
- On the dashboard of the jc penney kiosk, there will be an option “view W-2/W-2C forms”. Click on that.
- Then, select the year of which you want to print W2.
- If you want to need previous year W2, then click on “View a Different Tax Year” option.
- Click on the “Print W2” button.
JCPenney Benefits Center
If you have any queries or questions, then you can call the JCP Associates benefit centre on 1-888-890-8900 anytime from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Central time). Jcpenney benefits centre can help you with following things related questions:
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Benefits eligibility
- Time-off benefits
- pension or retirement benefits
W-2 Support Line
There is a w-2 support line. If you have any queries or issues related to W2; you can call on their helpdesk/support phone number – 1-800-567-9248.
- You can request to reissue of W-2 documents up to seven years ago which will arrive by mail.
- You also can request instructions on printing W-2 from the Former Associates Kiosk (up to 18 months from your termination)
Permanent JCP Employees: How to Login JTime and Access schedules?
JC penney Associates provides several advantages to its all employees (part-time, permanent and also former employees). If you are a part-time or permanent employee of the JCP Associates. So, there is an option “MY Jtime” for you, in the jcpenney kiosk employee portal where you can view your schedule, working hours and your shift of the store. If there is any update or changes in your schedule or shift; that also can be checked through my Jtime.
You can check your paystubs details by using jc penney associates kiosk tool with a single click. For this, first log in your JCP Former Associate kiosk account. Then, click on the “view pay stub details” option. Here, you can also view direct deposits and paper checks. If there is mentioned ‘Check’, that means it is a paper check. If ‘advice’ is written there, then that is a direct deposit.
If you have any issues in your pay stubs, or you are facing issues in accessing paystub details. Then, you should call on powerline payroll at 1-888-890-8900.
Jtime Launchpad – See Your JC Penney Work Schedules
You can access your jcpenney work schedule easily through jcpenney kiosk website. First, visit the portal and sign in your account. On the left side of the page, there will be an option “JTime Launchpad”, click on that. Here, you can view both your previous and future work schedule.jcp
JCPenney Contact Details and Location
If you are facing any issues or have any queries related to JCP associates kiosk employee portal. Then, you can contact jcpenney employee customer service team. Following are the contact details of jcpenney helpdesk team
|Type of Query||J.C. Penney Employee Helpline Number|
|W-2 Forms related query (W-2 support line)||1-800-567-W24U i.e. 1-800-567-9248|
|Powerline/Benefits related issue||1-888-890-8900|
|Check (Paycheck) related issue||1-888-890-8900|
|Lost Skylight Card||1-877-814-7679 1-888-606-9800|
|Questions about Garnishment||1-866-324-5191|
|J.C. Penney HR Email ID/Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Headquarters Phone Number||1-972-431-1000|
|HR Phone Number||1-888-879-2641|
Corporate Office Address
- JC Penney Headquarters
- 6501 Legacy Dr Plano, TX75024
JCP Associate Kiosk Login useful links
- JCP Associate Kiosk Login official website: www.jcpassociates.com
- JCPenny Official website: www.jcpenney.com
JCPenney Reference Links
We hope this article at www.jcpassociates.com will be helpful to you. If you have any queries related to JCPenney associate kiosk, feel free to leave a comment. Our team will respond to you as soon as possible. Keep connected with us for getting updates!
Other Related Guide