How to change my jcpenney associate password oracle
How do I change my JCP associate password?
Enter the email address associated with your jcp.com account and we’ll send you instructions to reset your password.
How do I reset my Oracle SSO password?
Although it is not recommended, you can manually define a new password: Select Manually change the Password, fill in the password fields, and select the checkbox E-mail the new password to the user. Click Reset Password.
How do I find my Oracle username and password?
To unlock and reset user account passwords using SQL*Plus:
- Start SQL*Plus and log in as the SYS user, connecting as SYSDBA: $ sqlplus /nolog SQL> CONNECT SYS/SYS_password AS SYSDBA.
- Enter a command similar to the following, where account is the user account that you want to unlock and password is the new password:
How do I change my Oracle password using Sqlplus?
Method 1: Using SQL*Plus (command line tool)
- At the command line, enter sqlplus user@database, where user is your user ID, and database is the specific database you are connecting to.
- Enter your current password.
- Once you have connected to the database, use the password command to change your database password.
Why is my JCPenney account locked?
JCPenney Credit Services uses SSL encryption, an industry standard to protect your account information from unauthorized access. When your browser is in secure mode, you will notice an unbroken key or lock at the bottom of the page.
How do I use my JCPenney employee discount online?
You must be logged in to your jcp.com account to ensure that your discount is correctly applied to purchases. Your associate discount will not show up until the final stage of the check-out process after adding any available coupons, adding any available Rewards and adding your payment type.
What is the default username and password for Oracle?
Oracle Default Username and Password
|User Name||Default Password||Script (in $ORACLE_HOME)|
|SYS||CHANGE_ON_INSTALL||/rdbms/admin/sql.bsq (after recovery)|
|SYSMAN||OEM_TEMP||/rdbms/admin/sql.bsq (after recovery)|
|SYSTEM||MANAGER||/rdbms/admin/sql.bsq (after recovery)|
What is the default username and password for Oracle 12c?
oracle 12c doesn’t allow you to use a default password for SYS account but the one who installs the oracle on the oracle DB server machine as the user can access the database as SYS using “sqlplus / as sysdba”.
How do I find my Oracle Database username?
Once connected,you can enter the following query to get details of username and password: SQL> select username,password from dba_users; This will list down the usernames,but passwords would not be visible.
What is the default Sysdba password in Oracle?
The installation program will install the SYSDBA user with the password masterkey (actually, it’s masterke : characters after the eighth are ignored). If your server is exposed to the Internet at all, you should change this password immediately using the gsec command-line utility.
What is Sqlplus username and password?
For username , you can use the SYS or SYSTEM administrative users. At the prompt, enter the password that you set up during installation. If you use the SYS user, you must include AS SYSDBA after the username.
How do I unlock a locked Oracle account?
Using SQL*Plus to Unlock Accounts and Reset Passwords
- Start SQL*Plus and log in as the SYS user, connecting as SYSDBA: Copy $ $ORACLE_HOME/bin/sqlplus SQL> CONNECT SYS as SYSDBA Enter password: sys_password.
- Enter the command ALTER USER account IDENTIFIED BY password ACCOUNT UNLOCK; to unlock an account. Note: