How much do jcpenney pay
What questions does JCPenney ask in an interview?
- Tell us about yourself? …
- What can you tell us about JCPenney’s? …
- Why do you want to work for JCPenney’s? …
- Where do you see yourself in five years? …
- Why should I hire you? …
- What is your greatest strength? …
- What is your greatest weakness? …
- How would you deal with an upset customer?
How much is JCPenney employee discount?
How much does JCPenney pay per hour Florida?
What do JCPenney workers wear?
What should I wear to a JCPenney interview?
What are the benefits of working at JCPenney?
- Company Store Discount. Employees: 347.
- 401(k) Employees: 344.
- Paid Holidays / Vacation. Employees: 316.
- Casual Dress/Atmosphere. Employees: 204.
- Flex-Time / Flexible Schedule. Employees: 199.
- Paid Sick Leave. Employees: 172.
- Life Insurance/Disability. Employees: 138.
Do JCPenney employees get a discount at Sephora?
Can JCPenney employees get discount online?
How much does target pay an hour?
How much does Chick Fil A pay?
|Job Title:Cashier||Range:$8 – $12||Average:$9|
|Fast Food Worker||Range:$8 – $14||Average:$10|
|Team Leader, General||Range:$9 – $15||Average:$12|
|Restaurant Manager||Range:$11 – $19||Average:$15|
What retailer pays the most?
If you are searching for a more traditional retail job with some of the highest pay, then look no further than Costco. The retailer has a reputation for exceptional employment opportunities and a multitude of open positions. With their starting wages at $15 an hour, they’re hard to beat.